Monday, March 21, 2011

My Favourite Song - 01

I am huge fan of Anuradha Paudwal. Her voice is melodious and is so soothing, that I feel very happy to listen to her songs. If I am in angry / sad mood all I need is listen some of my favourite singers. Also, it has the music by the ever green Nadeem-Shravan. I love all their compositions. There are other songs of this movie which are again all time favourite of mine.
Here's one from her songs, that I sang in D's annual awards function and won the prize too.

Movie Name : Dil hai ki manta nahin
Song Title : Dil hai ki manta nahin
Singers : Anuradha Paudwal, Kumar Sanu
Lyricist : 

Dil hai ki manta nahin
Muskil badi hai
rasme mohabbat
Yeh janta hi nahin


Ho... Dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke manta nahin
Yeh Bekarari Kyon ho rahi hai
Yeh janta nahin


Ho, dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ki manta nahin


Dil to yeh chaahe
har pal tumhe hum
Bas yunhi dekha kare;
Marke bhi hum na
tumse judaa ho
Aao kuch aisa karen;
Mujhe mein sama jaa
aa paas aa ja
Humdum mere humnasheen


Dil hai ki manta nahin (2)


Teri wafayee
teri mohabbat
Sab kuch
hai mere liye;
Tune diya hai
nazaraana dil ka
Hum to hai tere liye;
Yeh baat such hai,
Sab jaante hai,
Tumko bhi hai yeh yakeen.


Dil hai ki manta nahin(2)


Mushkil Badi hai rasme mohabbat
Yeh janta hi nahin


Ho, Dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke maata nahin

♥ ~ Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...